Tuff Stuff is a high performance lining paper delivering great results every time.
Twice as strong as many conventional lining papers thanks to it 'two products in one' formula.
The recipe for Tuff Stuff contains textile fibres, which not only provides strength and reinforcement to cracked or crumbling surfaces but also provides additional resistance to shrinking whilst drying.
Tuff Stuffs strength and durability ensure that it is easy to use, delivering perfect results that are resistant to expansion and shrinkage. We recommend using a paste the wall technique for speed, but if you prefer, Tuff Stuff can also be used in conventional ways.
We always recommend the use of a good quality, ready mixed adhesive to give the long lasting and high quality bond that Tuff Stuff deserves.
You can download the Tuff Stuff brochure by clicking here or on the PDF download icon.
Available in 2 roll sizes
single length: 10m x 53cm coverage: 5.3m² approx
double length: 20m x 75cm coverage: 15m² approx
Tuff Stuff is a modern reinforced wallpaper that is quick and easy to hang using paste the wall or traditional methods.
It is important that all surfaces are free from dust and loose particles. Fill and smooth large cracks or holes, Tuff Stuff will bridge any small cracks and holes. If the surface is porous eg. plasterboard and new plaster, seal with a size designed for the purpose. For wood panelling, rub down with sandpaper to form a key for the adhesive.
We recommend a good quality adhesive such as Wallrock Power Adhesive is used to apply this product.
1. Hang directly from the roll onto pre-pasted wall or ceiling, applying the inner surface to the wall - Please note that Tuff Stuff can also be hung horizontal.
2. Mark a guidline with a pencil for the first length, using a plumbline as a guide for vertical drops or a spirit level for horizontal application.
3. Apply the adhesive directly to the wall or ceiling, ensuring that the paste exceeds the width of the paper.
4. Apply the paper along the guideline and smooth out with a wallpapering brush prior to trimming.
5. Butt join all subsequent lengths.
6. Allow Tuff Stuff to dry completely before further decoration.
This is a simple wallpaper calculator and should be used as a guide only. You can find the roll width and roll length you are after on the specific product page.Roll widths are provided in meters (such as 0.5 x 10mtr) so your wall widths and heights should be inputted in meters also.If you are purchasing an offset match product then you may need a little extra as there may be some waste. If you have any windows or doors in your walls you can simply ignore these. This will give a good estimate of required roll numbers.